09 March 2008

Winter garden, color pen and ink drawing


Theme on Illustrationfriday.com this week is Garden. Usually you think of lots of green and flowers. But there is also winter gardens that are just lovely! This place exist, almost. I have made changes that suits my imagination. It was a very beautiful winter day a year ago. We had two months of winter from the middle of january to the middle of mars in Stockholm. But this last winter season has never been so warm, since the start of messuring temperature 250 years ago. No snow and no cold! But I heard they had snow in Greece!

Original drawing, artwork. Water soluble color pen and ink on paper. Size: 28 x 40 cm or 11 x 16 in.
Price: 120 $

7 comments:

Dot said...

really pretty. I love how you did the light.

Bee said...

Lovely, gentle winter scene.

Fourborne said...

I really like the sunlight coming thru the trees.

Digital Scott's Illustrationblog said...

A nice, fresh idea, wonderfully done!

Restnrileks said...

Love the light. I feel as the light is on my face. :)

van dyke said...

You've captured a serene and beautiful moment. Nice!

Willie Baronet said...

Nice way you captured the light Gabriella. :-)